[FFmpeg-devel] Patch: --disable-vfp doesn't

Michael Niedermayer michael at niedermayer.cc
Tue Aug 11 23:47:18 CEST 2015

Hi

On Tue, Aug 11, 2015 at 02:46:31PM +0000, Howe, James wrote:
> Shouldn't be doing the vfp checks if vfp is not enabled. Just use soft.
> This patch is against 2.5.2.
> I apologise for not having the time to check trunk and rebase there if it
> doesn't apply cleanly.

we dont accept patches against release branches before they have been
applied to master at least not without good reason

also please dont reindent the code, it makes the diff unreadable
and i dont think fpabi is used after this code so setting it to
soft does nothing
what exactly does this patch fix?
do you have a testcase ?

He who knows, does not speak. He who speaks, does not know. -- Lao Tsu