[FFmpeg-devel] [PATCH 4/5] lavfi: replace link.closed by link.status.
george at nsup.org
Thu Dec 3 19:43:28 CET 2015
Le decadi 10 frimaire, an CCXXIV, Michael Niedermayer a écrit :
> this should mention in which timebase the pts is and possibly
> relative to what the timestamp is
> its rather obvious to write
> pts = av_gettime()
> based on this documentation
Changed to this:
* Set the status field of a link from the source filter.
* The pts should reflect the timestamp of the status change,
* in link time base and relative to the frames timeline.
* In particular, for AVERROR_EOF, it should reflect the
* end time of the last frame.
> s/unset/AV_NOPTS_VALUE/ ?
* The pts should probably be left unset (AV_NOPTS_VALUE).
> rest of this patch LGTM, no need to resubmit for just above things
> if there are no other reasons to do so
Thanks for the review.
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 819 bytes
Desc: Digital signature
More information about the ffmpeg-devel