[FFmpeg-devel] support for reading / writing encrypted MP4 files

Eran Kornblau eran.kornblau at kaltura.com
Sat Dec 5 00:17:56 CET 2015

> Hi,
>
> Please do not top post.

Sorry, I hope this one comes out fine, didn't find a reasonable way to do it with Outlook ;-(

> Please send the patches to the mailing list. See
> https://github.com/FFmpeg/FFmpeg/pull/153

Attached, note there are two files, the second commit is just a tiny fix to a bug in the first one, hope that's ok.

Btw, in the contributing section here https://ffmpeg.org/developer.html#Contributing option 3 says:
"Committing changes to a git clone, for example on github.com or gitorious.org. And asking us to merge these changes."
May be worth dropping / updating this line if that is no longer a viable option.

> Our AES-NI implementation is a lot faster than OpenSSL's ;)
> https://gist.github.com/rcombs/2a91ab246c3a99c15b3a

Interesting, completely missed that one

> Timothy

Thanks