[FFmpeg-devel] HLS webVtt in unfavorable conditions

Anshul anshul.ffmpeg at gmail.com
Sun Dec 13 16:22:54 CET 2015

Hello,

Its regarding ticket #5067(avformat:open): crash on Mapping Multicast TV
Stream to HLS with "Exactly one WebVTT stream is needed" as message

I have attached patch for hls not failing in condition where subtitles
streams are of bitmap type and ts containing data streams mapped to output.

But this patch have side effect, that user is not warned that stream
that are shown as mapped in logs are actually ignored by hls segmeter.

I have not added errors/warning about ignoring streams, since I was
unable to decide whether they should be warning or error.

Thanks
Anshul Maheshwari