[FFmpeg-devel] Regarding the QuickTime palette issue in matroskadec.c

Mats Peterson matsp888 at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 15 13:35:07 CET 2015

I don't really know which is worse, calling a function in mov.c, or
"duplicating" (because I'll have to admit that it's a form of
duplication in a technical sense) code in it. Because *if*, against all
odds, there would have to be a change in the QuickTime color table
handling, it's easy to forget one of the files in the process. The best
solution would probably be to have a file 'qtpalette.c' with a function
that is used by both matroskadec.c and mov.c. Now this is low priority
once again, I'm just doubtful about my own approach.

Mats

--
Mats Peterson
http://matsp888.no-ip.org/~mats/