[FFmpeg-devel] Intel Quick Sync Vedio porting to linux system

姚士成 ysclove1213 at 163.com
Mon Feb 9 14:35:04 CET 2015

Hi guys:

          I'm going to do a DVD player application,and I intend to use ffmpeg and Intel Quick Sync Vedio. What I want to do is to embed Intel Quick Sync Video into Linux environment. All I have found about  the Intel Quick Sync Video Resources are in the Windows environment,but my actual environment is linux.

        I would be grateful if you can give me some examples or website as a reference.Thank you for your valuable time.