[FFmpeg-devel] libavcodec/qsvdec_h264.c: SPS parsing now performs by MFXVideoDECODE_DecodeHeader() into libavcodec/qsvdec.c

Ivan Uskov ivan.uskov at nablet.com
Fri Jul 17 00:26:24 CEST 2015

Hello Michael,

Usually I'm use annex-b streams to test. Since this functions calls
after bitstream filter which restore annex-b codes it *should* work for mp4 too.
But I did several tests just now and should to say that *both*
versions, original and patched fails on mp4 files. Looks like
bitstream filter uses by wrong way or does contain own issue. But for
any case this issue not related with patch. The patch touches code
where only annex-b bitstream allowed.

--
Best regards,
 Ivan                            mailto:ivan.uskov at nablet.com