[FFmpeg-devel] libavcodec/qsvdec_h264.c: SPS parsing now performs by MFXVideoDECODE_DecodeHeader() into libavcodec/qsvdec.c

Ivan Uskov ivan.uskov at nablet.com
Mon Jul 20 16:19:24 CEST 2015

Hello Michael,

Unfortunately, I do not received any feedback from both persons which
maintain libavcodec/qsvdec_h264.c about details of current
implementation. I still believe this is just defect of initial
design.
As I can see the  libavcodec/qsvdec.c was changed recently by commit
f929081f2e64d979fd8c58b17705e9554f99baf9 so current patch does
conflict now. I will prepare another patch with same task some later.

--
Best regards,
 Ivan                            mailto:ivan.uskov at nablet.com