[FFmpeg-devel] colorspace.h

Chris c319chris at aol.com
Thu Jun 4 02:04:44 CEST 2015

If ffmpeg is to support webm, VP8, VP9, etc., the following should be noted (from Wikipedia):

<< The VP9 format supports the following color spaces: Rec. 601, Rec. 709, Rec. 2020, SMPTE-170, SMPTE-240, and sRGB. >>

Also, support for BT.2020 should be kept in mind.

My demo program will be written with both 601 and 709. It will be expandable to other color spaces.