[FFmpeg-devel] Intel QSV MPEG2 video decoder

Ivan Uskov ivan.uskov at nablet.com
Mon Jun 29 22:57:40 CEST 2015

Hello All,

I'm software developer of Nablet GmbH. We were requested by Intel to
integrate all possible QSV-accelerated codecs and VPP modules into ffmpeg.
This is my first commit which adding the QSV MPEG2 video decoder codec, I hope I did all or at least all most right.
The 0001-Patch-for-QSV-components-by-Intel-applied.patch was received
from Intel, so unfortunately it is not possible to split it to
separate small patches.

--
Best regards,
 Ivan                          mailto:ivan.uskov at nablet.com