[FFmpeg-devel] Intel QSV MPEG2 video decoder

Hendrik Leppkes h.leppkes at gmail.com
Mon Jun 29 23:03:10 CEST 2015

On Mon, Jun 29, 2015 at 10:57 PM, Ivan Uskov <ivan.uskov at nablet.com> wrote:
> Hello All,
>
> I'm software developer of Nablet GmbH. We were requested by Intel to
> integrate all possible QSV-accelerated codecs and VPP modules into ffmpeg.
> This is my first commit which adding the QSV MPEG2 video decoder codec, I hope I did all or at least all most right.
> The 0001-Patch-for-QSV-components-by-Intel-applied.patch was received
> from Intel, so unfortunately it is not possible to split it to
> separate small patches.

The first patch is full of errors. It reverts changes from ffmpeg
mainline, it contains a dupe file (configure.orig), it contains
non-GPL compatible license headers.
Its not possible to apply it in any form unless it is severly cleaned
up and split - no matter if its from Intel or anyone, clean patches
are mandatory.

- Hendrik