[FFmpeg-devel] GSoC '15 Introduction

Ilinca Andrei andrei.ilinca24 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 9 23:14:28 CET 2015

Hi,

I'm currently working on* dshow digital video capture* and it's really
interesting, even if I' m making slow progress, as I' m not familiar with
"graphstudionext" and DShow principles .

I decided to apply for another project as well, the *MPEG-4 ALS encoder**
project, *for two reasons, as suggested by a developer on IRC: it involves
more mathematical work and signal processing as well as giving mentors more
flexibilty and improving my understanding of ffmpeg.

I will start with the links in the project description and work my way up .
Any thoughts/ advices are welcome .

Regards,
Andrei