[FFmpeg-devel] GSoC '15 Introduction

Ilinca Andrei andrei.ilinca24 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 12 21:48:55 CET 2015

Hello,

This is my first qualification task submit for the *d**irectshow digital
video capture *project. In this <http://i.imgur.com/zd47rP3.png> link there
is my screenshot proving that I successfully made a filter graph using
"graphstudionext" that captures the video stream from a webcam and show it
on the screen . I am now working on the second part of the qual task, which
is adding an IPersistStream option to and from file for the dshow code base
for video module.

Roger Pack, thanks a lot for helping me out with this, your feedback has
been very useful!

Regards,
Andrei