[FFmpeg-devel] Fwd: GSoC: APNG

Donny Yang work at kota.moe
Sat Mar 28 16:14:20 CET 2015

On 29 March 2015 at 00:08, Michael Niedermayer <michaelni at gmx.at> wrote:
> git send-email should send one patch per mail
Okay, here's my try with that

> pts == 0 is not a reliable way to detect the first picture
What would be the recommended way, then?

> this patchset also breaks PAL8
Yes, I know.
The only reason is because I'm unsure of whether or not ffmpeg ever passes frame-specific palettes, since APNG only supports a single palette for the entire movie.
If not, it's trivial to add back. Otherwise, I'm not sure what to do, other than warn when extra palettes are detected that they will be ignored.