[FFmpeg-devel] Compilation failure for the debug target

Emmanuel Poitier emmanuel.poitier at enman.fr
Fri May 15 09:34:56 CEST 2015

Michael,

ok, I have noticed that the ffmpeg from the git does include indeed the
fix I mentioned. The package I made reference to is when using ffmpeg in
VLC using the vlc.git from master branch with commit
16acc6a95c25a5a9b68be27d4e605dc497aa37e1.

I guess this was fixed in VLC possibly or will be in the near future.