[FFmpeg-devel] Proposed patches to mpjpeg demux

Alex Agranovsky alex at sighthound.com
Sat Sep 12 20:45:44 CEST 2015

Sure thing — will split and resubmit.

--
Alex Agranovsky
Sighthound, Inc
www.sighthound.com

On September 12, 2015 at 2:37:52 PM, Michael Niedermayer (michaelni at gmx.at) wrote:

On Sat, Sep 12, 2015 at 02:06:28PM -0400, Alex Agranovsky wrote:
> Michael, thanks!
>
> Is the other change (mpjpegdec.c) still in review, or had it been overlooked due to not being included in the amended patch?

i didnt overlook them but they include several changes that could be
argued to be independant so they need to be split into seperate
patches / commits.
can you do that split ?

thanks

> -Best.
> - Alex
>
> --
> Alex Agranovsky
> Sighthound, Inc
> www.sighthound.com
>
> On September 11, 2015 at 6:43:31 PM, Michael Niedermayer (michaelni at gmx.at) wrote:
>
> On Thu, Sep 10, 2015 at 05:23:09PM -0400, Alex Agranovsky wrote:
> > Quick update: format.c patch needs to be amended, to include a NULL check.
> >

> > --
> > Alex Agranovsky
> > Sighthound, Inc
> > www.sighthound.com
> >
> > On September 10, 2015 at 12:04:55 PM, Alex Agranovsky (alex at sighthound.com) wrote:
> >
> > Please look at the attached patches. They accomplish the following:
> >

> > 1) change to format.c: allows the demux to be matched by Content-Type, even if the incoming Content-Type header contains parameters, such as 'multipart/x-mixed-replace;boundary=ffserver’. Currently the comparison seems to occur verbatim, thus preventing the selection of mpjpegdec demux, even when running against MJPEG served by ffserver.
> > P.S. I’m not sure if parameters are ever needed to be included for this comparison, but considering we’re dealing with probing, seems unlikely
>
> applied
>
> thanks
>
> [...]
>
> --
> Michael GnuPG fingerprint: 9FF2128B147EF6730BADF133611EC787040B0FAB
>
> No human being will ever know the Truth, for even if they happen to say it
> by chance, they would not even known they had done so. -- Xenophanes

Michael GnuPG fingerprint: 9FF2128B147EF6730BADF133611EC787040B0FAB

When the tyrant has disposed of foreign enemies by conquest or treaty, and
there is nothing more to fear from them, then he is always stirring up
some war or other, in order that the people may require a leader. -- Plato