[FFmpeg-devel] [RFC] avformat: access AVFormatContext.filename[] filed via getter/setter.

Nicolas George george at nsup.org
Mon Sep 14 12:54:20 CEST 2015

L'octidi 28 fructidor, an CCXXIII, Zhang Rui a écrit :
> I'd like to know if this API-change could happen, since it will break
> many things.

It depends on the decision about ABI compatibility, that itself depends on
the decision about the decision process.

Assuming we will stop ABI compatibility, I am rather for replacing the fixed
buffer by a mallocated one with a setter function. OTOH, I am not very fond
of a getter.

Regards,

--
  Nicolas George