[FFmpeg-devel] Adding Closed Caption support to Decklink output

Deron deron at pagestream.org
Tue Sep 29 05:53:02 CEST 2015

As the title says, I'm adding closed caption support to the Decklink driver.

For this to work, I have to output 10 bit YUV ‘v210’ 4:2:2
representation (twelve 10-bit unsigned components packed into four
32-bit little-endian words). AV_PIX_FMT_NV20LE sounds like it would be
the correct format, but that does not appear to be supported? How
difficult would this support be for me to add? My only other choice is
to manipulate some other format and stuff it into the buffer. Or is some
other solution possibe?

Thanks for any guidance,

Deron