[FFmpeg-devel] Refund request for FFmpeg at CLT 2016

Michael Niedermayer michael at niedermayer.cc
Wed Apr 27 16:08:15 CEST 2016

On Tue, Apr 26, 2016 at 08:10:25PM +0200, Thomas Volkert wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On 21.03.2016 21:49, Thilo Borgmann wrote:

> >>please provide some more details like the distance driven or from
> >>what city to which city
> >We went from Berlin to Chemnitz on Friday, back from Chemnitz to Berlin
> >on Sunday - overall around 550km. Also Hotel<->Venue transfer.
> >
> >Thomas made some pictures, he payed for the hotel around 160€. I think
> >he'll request refunds for that, too.
>
> My expenses consist of:
> - 1 x hotel: 154 €

please provide the approximate duration (number of nights, whatever)

> - 1 x traveling: 147 €

please provide either the approximate distance traveled or name of
cities of start / end)

without this information it is impossible for anyone to put any
travel refund request in relation to each other.
I thus did and do intend to ask everyone to provide such information
with their refund request

Republics decline into democracies and democracies degenerate into
despotisms. -- Aristotle