[FFmpeg-devel] (no subject)

Sasi Inguva isasi at google.com
Wed Aug 10 04:48:18 EEST 2016

Sorry that I hadn't started a discussion on the patch before sending it for review. However this patch has been there for years in our ffmpeg version. I simply made some cosmetic changes to prepare it to send for review, hence I haven't wasted much work/time on it. That said, I think that the code we have, correctly decodes almost 100% of the edit list uploads that we receive and I think will be of good use to others, at least on a temporary basis, until a permanent solution can be agreed upon. As can be seen, the API changes to libav{format/codec/util} are very minor.
I've fixed all the fate tests, and you can find in this doc https://docs.google.com/document/d/1V2nWYUcKsKv6uycRnknXzAnGjE3mLYcO_5ti5hLHUn8/pub  , justifications  of existing fate test reference modifications. I have also separated the patch into 4 patches and sending them in reply to this mail.