[FFmpeg-devel] [DECISION] Revoke the decision of dropping ffserver

Rostislav Pehlivanov atomnuker at gmail.com
Tue Dec 6 01:57:13 EET 2016

On 5 Dec 2016 6:45 a.m., "wm4" <nfxjfg at googlemail.com> wrote:

On Mon, 28 Nov 2016 19:15:28 +0100
Nicolas George <george at nsup.org> wrote:

> Deadline: 2016-12-06 00:00 UTC.
> I propose, and put to the discussion, that the decision to drop ffserver
> is revoked, conditioned to the fixing of the technical issues that lead
> to it.
> In other words, if the technical problems that require dropping ffserver
> are resolved at the time it is about to be dropped, then it must not be
> and the patch is not applied.
> I support the decision. Pros:
> ffserver has users, if there are no reason to drop it, doing so is a
> gratuitous annoyance to them.
> Apparently James Almer opposes the decision. Cons, if I understand
> correctly:
> A decision was made, a project should stick to it stubbornly.
> Regards,

I need more time to decide.
ffmpeg-devel mailing list
ffmpeg-devel at ffmpeg.org

Me too, I'm not sure now because IMO fixing it would be better and it
started getting attention now

More information about the ffmpeg-devel mailing list