[FFmpeg-devel] HRTF SOFA reader lib

Christian Hoene christian.hoene at symonics.com
Tue Dec 6 09:41:51 EET 2016

Hi,

currently, we are writing a small library to read HRTF SOFA files.
https://github.com/choene/libmysofa

It is intended for embedded devices or mobiles that have a small (code)
memory footprint. Of course, it might be useful for ffmpeg, too – because you do
not need the hdf5 and netcdf libs.

It is not yet fully finished but I though it is time to collect feedback so that
I can enhance it.

If you have same spare time, please let me know on what to change to make
it useful for you guys…

Best regards,

 Christian Hoene

--
Symonics GmbH
Geierweg 25
Email: christian.hoene at symonics.com
Geschäftsführer/President: Dr. Christian Hoene
Sitz der Gesellschaft/Place of Business: Tübingen
Registereintrag/Commercial Register: Amtsgericht Stuttgart, HRB 739918