[FFmpeg-devel] feature request: add instructions on the trac upload page for how to upload larger files

Michael Niedermayer michael at niedermayer.cc
Fri Jan 15 23:01:39 CET 2016

On Fri, Jan 15, 2016 at 02:00:19PM -0700, Roger Pack wrote:
> I know ways exist to "upload" a file larger than 2.5MB.
> However many people "at trac upload time" may be unfamiliar with those.
> Might be nice to add a link on the trac "upload" page to the
> instructions for larger files.  Example page:
> https://trac.ffmpeg.org/attachment/ticket/3025/?action=new&attachfilebutton=Attach+file
> Just because its nice to have "instructions" right at the place where
> you run into needing them.
> Cheers!

i dont know what needs to be edited to achive that but i can apply a
patch if someone posts one assuming thats how its supposed to be
changed ....

Many that live deserve death. And some that die deserve life. Can you give
it to them? Then do not be too eager to deal out death in judgement. For
even the very wise cannot see all ends. -- Gandalf