[FFmpeg-devel] Avid DNxHR / UK DPP

John Warburton john at johnwarburton.net
Mon Jan 25 23:41:38 CET 2016

Tomorrow I'm attending an event run by the Digital Production Partnership,
a body that has brought together mainstream digital television delivery and
workflow standards for UK broadcasters. My production company is a member,
and we assisted a little in the development of their UHD workflow document.

If you don't already have a line of communication open to them, I'm asking
you if there is anything you would like mentioned to them about UHD codecs
in FFmpeg e.g. DNxHR development and assistance in the process?