[FFmpeg-devel] Mix image sequence to video & dshow to audio

Moritz Barsnick barsnick at gmx.net
Fri Jul 1 13:21:25 CEST 2016

Hi Gábor,

On Thu, Jun 23, 2016 at 10:59:27 +0200, Gábor Alsecz wrote:
> I am on a Windows machine and have no idea how can i:
> - Grab input sound from attached mic (usb) without dshow device
> OR
> - mix up the following command with dshow to get audio input from attached
> mic.

This is a question which belongs to the ffmpeg-user mailing list, not
ffmpeg-devel (which discusses development of ffmpeg).

That said, I *believe* there is no other generic audio capture method
on Windows than dshow. There are ffmpeg device drivers for certain
special hardware, but that's not what you requested...

Cheers,
Moritz