[FFmpeg-devel] [GSoC] Motion Interpolation

Ronald S. Bultje rsbultje at gmail.com
Mon Jul 25 19:25:07 EEST 2016

Hi,

On Mon, Jul 25, 2016 at 5:39 AM, Michael Niedermayer <michael at niedermayer.cc
> wrote:

> On Mon, Jul 25, 2016 at 04:05:54AM +0000, Davinder Singh wrote:
> > https://github.com/dsmudhar/FFmpeg/commits/dev

So, correct me if I'm wrong, but it seems the complete ME code currently
lives inside the filter. I wonder if that is the best way forward. I
thought the idea was to split out the ME code into its own module and share
it between various filters and the relevant encoders without a strict
dependency on avfilter/avcodec, or more specifically, AVCodecContext or
anything like that?

Ronald