[FFmpeg-devel] bans

James Almer jamrial at gmail.com
Thu Jun 16 05:56:28 CEST 2016

On 6/16/2016 12:27 AM, compn wrote:
> On Wed, 15 Jun 2016 21:21:28 -0300
> James Almer <jamrial at gmail.com> wrote:

> you are aware that we have voted in a code of conduct.[1]
>
> you may want to review it, again.
>
> https://ffmpeg.org/developer.html#Code-of-conduct
>
> calling developers names will not be tolerated.

I made a list of what you can expect from any kind of exchange with
him to save both people's time and sanity, and even linked to a very
recent example of this kind of behavior to show I'm not just making
things up.

I don't think i called him names but if you think i did and violated
the CoC then you're welcome to call a vote for whatever action you
think should be taken. This entire situation is so distorted and
derailed among other things by what i denounced and warned about that
at this point i don't know what to expect of it.
Or rather, i know i shouldn't expect any concrete and logic action
whatsoever being taken at all.