[FFmpeg-devel] What is the problem with my transcoding?

Lou Logan lou at lrcd.com
Fri Mar 4 06:03:34 CET 2016

On Thu, Mar 3, 2016, at 06:31 PM, fangzhen wrote:
> Hi guys,
>
> Recently, I am doing some transcoding using ffmpeg.
[...]

Wrong mailing list. ffmpeg-devel is for submitting patches and for
discussions related to the development of FFmpeg.

User help is at ffmpeg-user mailing list and #ffmpeg IRC channel.

Make sure you show the complete console output from your command and
avoid using -hide_banner when asking for help.