[FFmpeg-devel] [Vote] Code of Conduct

Michael Niedermayer michael at niedermayer.cc
Wed May 18 20:40:07 CEST 2016

This is the version i had in my pending branch and should be the last
version of the Code of Conduct from march, IIRC there where no further
comments on the last version, so iam calling everyone to vote on this.
Everyone because it should be binding to everyone.

Kieran and Thilo asked for a formal vote and i agree that this needs
a vote.

I wanted to send this earlier, but was always busy with other things

Please state clearly if you agree to the text or if not.
we can extend and tune it later and do another vote if there are more
 suggestions

Thanks