[FFmpeg-devel] Remove Derek Buitenhuis from MAINTAINERS

Christophe Gisquet christophe.gisquet at gmail.com
Fri May 20 15:09:46 CEST 2016

Hi,

> Is Derek revoked to commit or what? Couldn't he just commit this patch and
> leave? :P  I was a problem for some people, but I see they still have
> problems. Let people with problems go away with they problems.

Sorry if you felt ganged up on previously. Hopefully the new Code of
Conduct will avoid that such situations raise to an unsufferable
level.

But whatever bad technical blood there have been between the two of
you, and whoever I may agree technically with, this is uncalled for.
You're just adding fuel to a tense situation, and causing distress to
someone.

This type of comment is exactly what should not be allowed by the Code
of Conduct.

Sorry if I have added more fuel,
--
Christophe