[FFmpeg-devel] IRC meeting

James Almer jamrial at gmail.com
Fri May 27 01:00:23 CEST 2016

On 5/26/2016 7:56 PM, Hendrik Leppkes wrote:
> On Thu, May 26, 2016 at 10:48 PM, Paul B Mahol <onemda at gmail.com> wrote:

>>> This has gotten Clement's explicit confirmation and Michael's implicit
>>> after eight days. With mine now that'd be three.
>>> We're only two days away from the proposed date. If nobody else confirms,
>>> maybe we should postpone it while we poke more people to confirm their
>>> participation?
>>
>> I do not think that is valid reason to postpone, if anybody wants to
>> join he/she will join.
>
> Holding a meeting where noone is present is also not really a valid strategy.
>
> - Hendrik

If not enough people are present no decisions will be made. Worst case scenario,
nothing is discussed either and the meeting is re-scheduled in the hopes people
actually confirm their presence this time around.

In any case, we still have two days so confirmations from those that haven't yet
done it are very welcome.