[FFmpeg-devel] AVClass & AVOption [VOTE]

Carl Eugen Hoyos cehoyos at ag.or.at
Mon May 30 13:20:49 CEST 2016

Rostislav Pehlivanov <atomnuker <at> gmail.com> writes:

> We agreed the committee should contain only active contributors.
> The members that were added later were added because they were
> slightly below the threshold but had done much during the last
> few months.
>
> In short, no.

Thilo has presented FFmpeg on different technology fairs over
the last years, I never had the impression that other
contributors would like to go instead of him. He is a GSoC
mentor this year (and did offer to mentor last year). He has
lately fixed a regression (that was mentioned today) showing
that he actively maintains FFmpeg code.

He definitely is an active contributor.

Carl Eugen