[FFmpeg-devel] [OPW] OPW Project Proposal

Michael Niedermayer michael at niedermayer.cc
Fri Oct 7 04:44:39 EEST 2016

On Wed, Oct 05, 2016 at 11:23:11PM +0530, Pallavi Kumari wrote:
> I am looking for mentor(s). Kindly let me know if anyone interested.

iam interrested, i intend to mentor only one applicant though
iam also the mentor for "Improve Selftest coverage"
(hint .... if someone wants to take mentoring that over for example ...)

Do you have a suggeted entry for
https://trac.ffmpeg.org/wiki/SponsoringPrograms/Outreachy/2016-12
for this project ?

also, important, we need a qualification task which should be a small
part of the whole that shows that the applicant is qualified/able to
do the project, any suggestion ?

thx

Let us carefully observe those good qualities wherein our enemies excel us
and endeavor to excel them, by avoiding what is faulty, and imitating what
is excellent in them. -- Plutarch