[FFmpeg-devel] FFmpeg at LinuxCon 2016

Thilo Borgmann thilo.borgmann at mail.de
Wed Oct 12 14:33:17 EEST 2016

Hi,

> FFmpeg will have a booth at the LinuxCon Europe 2016 in Berlin, Germany from
> Oct. 4th to Oct 6th!
>
> The booth will be manned with Thomas Volkert and me, everyone interested is
> welcome to visit us and the rest of the LinuxCon.
>
> Find more details about the LinuxCon at the Linux Foundations events website:
>
> http://events.linuxfoundation.org/events/linuxcon-europe

The conference went fine and we had a lot of people there talking to us at the
booth. We got great feedback about our work and spread the word about FFmpeg at
that business-related conference.

Thomas has (all) the photos being taken there and will hopefully update the
social media about that soon.

-Thilo