[FFmpeg-devel] Possible incomplete commit "avcodec/nvenc: support RGB input"

Zoran Turalija zoran.turalija at gmail.com
Wed Sep 7 20:35:58 EEST 2016

Today, new commit landed in git [1], but third part of submitted patch is
missing in that commit. Same part is missing in patchwork [2], too. Maybe
committer redacted patch, and threw out unneeded third part. It looks like
patchwork was unable to recognize handmade patch sent to ML. Patch author
was pointed on how to submit patches in future [3], but it seems future was
faster than present.

OTOH, I may be confused and all is well. If so, sorry for the noise.

PS. I'm not subscribed to this ML, so I could not reply to correct thread.

[1] https://git.ffmpeg.org/gitweb/ffmpeg.git/commitdiff/4aeb7a88ec69aff6490e7f94f5987f7525b7eab7
[2] https://patchwork.ffmpeg.org/patch/464/
[3] https://ffmpeg.org/pipermail/ffmpeg-devel/2016-September/199051.html