[FFmpeg-devel] Match source video timestamp

Eran Kornblau eran.kornblau at kaltura.com
Sun Apr 30 18:19:37 EEST 2017

I don't really understand what this setting is supposed to do, it is referenced in a few very long ifs...
But what I can say is that it does not affect the encoder time base, and that's what's causing the
problem I'm having (the encoder time base is set too low, so that it quantizes the timestamp values)
There's also -copytb, but from what I see it is only used in stream copy mode, while I'm doing encoding.