[FFmpeg-devel] [WIP] libcodec2 wrapper + de/muxer in FFmpeg

Tomas Härdin tjoppen at acc.umu.se
Wed Aug 9 00:49:45 EEST 2017

On Fri, 2017-08-04 at 19:20 +0200, Tomas Härdin wrote:
> TODO:
>
> * have -mode be an integer and use the CONST system Nicolas mentioned
> * option for demuxing multiple frames at a time
> * sort the extradata aliasing thing
> * address API issues in libcodec2, possibly modify the format (there
> should still be time)

Had some time today and went over and addressed all TODOs but the API
issue in libcodec2. For that I need to figure out why reCAPTCHA is
broken on sourceforge.net, to be able to fix my ML registration >:|

I split the patchset into one for lavc and a second for lavf, plus a
third for the small ffmpeg CLI fix. Should make review simpler.

I also removed the 0xC0DEC2 magic from extradata, mostly as part of
reworking codec2utils

Finally I made codec2_probe only award AVPROBE_SCORE_MAX if the file
extension is .c2

Feel free to comment

/Tomas