[FFmpeg-devel] Refund request of travel costs for GSoC Summit 2017

Stefano Sabatini stefasab at gmail.com
Sun Dec 17 13:20:57 EET 2017

On date Sunday 2017-12-17 12:11:15 +0100, Stefano Sabatini encoded:
> On date Tuesday 2017-11-21 19:15:33 +0100, Stefano Sabatini encoded:
> > On Sat, Nov 18, 2017 at 6:26 PM, Thilo Borgmann <thilo.borgmann at mail.de>
> > wrote:
> >
> > > Hi,
> > >
> > > some time ago Carl Eugen and me went to the GSoC Summit. See review mail
> > > for details.
> > >
> > > Here comes the refund request for my flight. Costs were 478.82€ total,
> > > I'll send the invoice to Stefano privately as usual.
> > >

> > Approved by me, still missing approval from Michael.
>
> @Michael: ping (although I don't think this should be subject to
> explicit approval, since it's implied by the contract between FFmpeg
> and GSOC).

BTW, I also suggest since we had a total of 2200 EUR from Google to
use the residual part to cover other accomodation and travel expenses.
Rationale: representing FFmpeg in such events is a very important and
strategic task for the project, it can be an exciting experience foar
the delegates but it also takes much time and effort, and would be
unfair to let the delegates spend their own monetary resources,
especially given that the host organization is covering the expenses.

Please, Thilo and Carl, update this thread with other travel/attendace
cost you had to cover.

Best.