[FFmpeg-devel] AVFilter for watermarking DCTELEM MPEG2 blocks

Moritz Barsnick barsnick at gmx.net
Sat Jan 14 23:16:48 EET 2017

On Sun, Jan 15, 2017 at 01:15:59 +0800, Jesse Liu wrote:
> hello royger!
>
> I’d love to read the realize of the AVFilter for watermarking DCTELEM MPEG2 blocks source, how can I get the code, thanks a lot!

Since Roger Pau Monné may not be on the mailing list anymore, you would
need to mail him directly. But, alas, I have found his patch (which
isn't available on the mailing list archives anymore) with archive.org:

http://web.archive.org/web/20110111181636/http://lists.mplayerhq.hu/pipermail/ffmpeg-devel/attachments/20101117/97aaa245/attachment.obj

Good luck applying it to current ffmpeg. ;-)

Cheers,
Moritz