[FFmpeg-devel] Video decoding error asks me to upload video to non-existing site ftp://upload.ffmpeg.org/incoming/

Andy Furniss adf.lists at gmail.com
Tue Jan 31 20:26:50 EET 2017

DogFilm wrote:
> I am still waitinng for an upload facility. Please send me an email so I
> can follow this.

You have a gmail address so I guess you have google drive.

Assuming you have the free version then upload size limit is too small
for 1.6 gig.

You could upload in two parts and post the 2 links.

To split the file without ffmpeg use dd eg.

dd if=FFMPEG-DESTROY_20170103.mp4 of=part-one bs=1M count=800

and

dd if=FFMPEG-DESTROY_20170103.mp4 of=part-two bs=1M skip=800