[FFmpeg-devel] Patch to fix Chromium issues with ARMv8

Amaury LeLeyzour Amaury.LeLeyzour at arm.com
Sat Jun 3 01:57:52 EEST 2017

Hi there,

Here's a patch requested by Google in the context of the Chromium project. See:

https://bugs.chromium.org/p/chromium/issues/detail?id=686903

The ARMv8 deprecates some IT block usage that this patch tries to address. I've ran some regression tests (the part that works on a native ARM build), and it looks fine, but some tests are failing for a vanilla top of the tree ffmpeg, so it's hard for me to confirm unless you trust me because I have tested the only relevant part of this patch thoroughly with my own unit tests. This patch does not add any new regressions.

Please advise if this is not the right way to send a patch

Thanks