[FFmpeg-devel] [RFC] Implement support for interplay MVE 0x06, 0x0F and 0x10

Hein-Pieter van Braam hp at tmm.cx
Sat Jun 17 17:13:16 EEST 2017

Hi all,

I seemed to have done something wrong when fixing the patchcheck
problems originally. Apparently I didn't build between making my
'fixes' and creating the patch. The previous patch doesn't compile.

I fixed this in this version, my apologies for the noise.

I've also fixed reading garbage data from the 'last frame' on the very
first frame.

- HP