[FFmpeg-devel] [RFC] Implement support for interplay MVE 0x06, 0x0F and 0x10

Moritz Barsnick barsnick at gmx.net
Mon Jun 19 15:49:33 EEST 2017

On Mon, Jun 19, 2017 at 14:32:38 +0200, Hein-Pieter van Braam wrote:
> > > +            if (! opcode) {
> >
> > Style: You should drop the space.
>
> You mean the space between the ! and opcode? The space between if and
> opening parenthesis should stay, right?

Correct. The handling of parantheses is described in the "Contributing"
docs, the lack of space for the '!' operator is ... by looking at other
code (including other sections in your patch).

> This got replaced with a switch case in the new patchset

Yes, I had missed that - I go through the emails thread by thread and
didn't see the one I answered to closed. My bad.

Moritz