[FFmpeg-devel] [CLT2017] FFmpeg at Chemnitzer Linux-Tage

Alexander Strasser eclipse7 at gmx.net
Sat Mar 4 12:04:16 EET 2017

Hello all,

like in the previous years we applied for a booth at 'Chemnitzer Linux-Tage'
in Germany. Fortunately we were accepted again!

The event will be next week end on 11th & 12th of March in Chemnitz.
More information can be found here:

  https://chemnitzer.linux-tage.de/2017/en/

Currently registered as booth staff:

  Thilo Borgmann
  Carl Eugen Hoyos
  Thomas Volkert
  Alexander Strasser

If you want to drop by or help out, it would be nice if you let us
know about it here.

I apologize for the late announcement this year.

Best Regards,
  Alexander

P.S.
Slightly OT for this mail but still:
If you have recommendations for open source events, you can add them on

  https://trac.ffmpeg.org/wiki/Conferences

It should help remembering the dates and planning the yearly schedule.