[FFmpeg-devel] fate: Do not report side data size

Nicolas George george at nsup.org
Wed Mar 8 18:27:58 EET 2017

L'octidi 18 ventôse, an CCXXV, Vittorio Giovara a écrit :
> I'm just going to say that for the case at hand
> sizeof(AVSphericalMapping) is not part of the ABI, and so it is
> allowed to have different sizes on different architectures.

I am not sure exactly what you are asserting here, but just for the
record, having different sizes on different architectures is completely
orthogonal to ABI stability, since the ABI is specific to a certain
architecture anyway.

For example, sizeof(AVOption) is part of the ABI, but it is not the same
on 32 and 64-bits systems.

Regards,

--
  Nicolas George