[FFmpeg-devel] The Crystalhd video decoder is broken - last ffmpeg good commit: 6d160afab2fa8d3bfb216fee96d3537ffc9e86e8

Philip Langdale philipl at overt.org
Tue Mar 14 23:12:06 EET 2017

On Tue, 14 Mar 2017 21:53:31 +0100 (CET)
wallak at free.fr wrote:

> I've a first patch, working with the software decoder. But it fails
> with the crystalhd decoder. If you know how to fix it.
>
> Wallak.

It will take more than that. You need to decouple send and receive -
that's the whole point of the API. Your implementation still assumes
you have a 1:1 relationship - which is true for software decoders but
not for hardware and definitely not for crystalhd.

You could look at the mpv implementation of this for guidance.