[FFmpeg-devel] Refund request for travelling costs to Chemnitz

Thilo Borgmann thilo.borgmann at mail.de
Tue Mar 14 23:15:11 EET 2017

Hi,

> Alexander Strasser, Thilo Borgmann, Thomas Volkert and myself
> represented FFmpeg at the Chemnitzer Linuxtage 2017. We showed
> different filters in action on video screens, talked to guests and
> other projects and as usual answered many user questions.

we also took some pictures to update our social media stuff, Thomas? ;)

> I request the refund of € 162,69 for flying to Germany and back.
> Refund requests for hotel and fuel from others will follow.

I kindly request refunding of EUR 80.76 for some fuel to go from Berlin to Chemnitz and back again (something like 270km one way). This year I had to pickup Carl Eugen on track from Leipzig because of ground crew on strike in Berlin-Tegel airport. However, we have to pass by Leipzig on our way to Chemnitz anyway so at least no extra fuel had to be wasted.

I'll send the invoices to Stefano privately.

Thanks,
Thilo