[FFmpeg-devel] woudl like to hire a developer - Android (ffmpeg) video-audio-merging-editing app

toys games contact.toysngames at gmail.com
Sat May 27 00:48:11 EEST 2017

Hello,

We are a small toys and games shop  We do design and artwork inside an edu
complex for kg and nursery schools. We have some clients teachers looking
to develop some video editing applications for teachers and students.

We are looking to hire a remote freelancer - android app developer (ffmpeg
developer)
to make a  video-audio-merging-editing-android-app.

Please let us know if you are intrested and available ?

Sincerely
T&G