[FFmpeg-devel] avcodec/qsvenc Question for Intel QSV low latency

Natsuki Kai n.kai.cj.github at gmail.com
Tue Nov 14 18:02:53 EET 2017

Hi Moritz,

Thank you for explaining in details. It really helped me.
It seems gmail or other mail tool shouldn't be used, but only "git
send-email" is accepted.
I posted patch mail from git command.
http://ffmpeg.org/pipermail/ffmpeg-devel/2017-November/219805.html
So please discuss in that thread.

P.S.
I've been confused because "git send-email" doesn't work on windows PC...
Finally, I gave up working on windows and posted on Mac.