[FFmpeg-devel] ffmpeg for CentOS 7 tutorial is broken

Douglas Wire pupcostudios at gmail.com
Sat Nov 18 01:38:54 EET 2017

I spent a week or so at one point making a set of one liners to install
ffmpeg with a bunch of encoder support and since I need ffmpeg-php support
I was compiling as shared.

Now nothing I wrote works and if you run the tutorial it fails with
pckg-config errors and refuses to compile. Can someone take a look at this?
I have spent three days pulling my hair out until I realized just following
your published tutorial exhibits the same failures as I have been seeing
with my script. Thanks in advance